We have taken your feedback on board regarding symposia timings, promotion and cost.
We have refreshed the programme and look forward to working with you to develop content for your symposia. For 2018 there are four sessions with four available symposia within each session allowing for a total of 16 symposia slots.
We have also taken into account the feedback that you wish to avoid any clash of subjects within the sponsored symposia and therefore ask that you submit your preference of session time (stating first, second and third preferences) and topic (e.g. ‘myeloma’ or ‘CLL’ etc.). We will then allocate sessions to avoid subject clashes on a ‘first come first served’ basis and hold the slot pending prompt payment. If any clashes of subject occur, we will liaise with the sponsors to resolve this on a case by case basis.
There will also be a variety of room size options this year and the cost will vary according to these.
Please note that a slot will not be confirmed unless the topic is given and only one topic is allowed per session.
|60 Minute Sponsored Symposium||350 pax room||£16,000 + VAT|
|60 Minute Sponsored Symposium||150/200 pax room||£14,000 + VAT|
|60 Minute Sponsored Symposium||95 pax room||£26,000 + VAT|
The following parallel symposia slots are available to book:
- Monday 16 April 16:30 - 17:30 4 SPACES AVAILABLE
- Monday 16 April 17:45 - 18:45 4 SPACES AVAILABLE
- Tuesday 17 April 15:30 - 16:30 4 SPACES AVAILABLE
- Tuesday 17 April 16:45 - 17:45 4 SPACES AVAILABLE
All sponsored symposia receive the following with their package:
- E-shot mail out to delegates (combined email advertising all symposia)
- Inclusion of session in programme (in app and on website)
- Standard audio visual package
- Branding opportunities within the room
- Full control of format of symposium
To find out what topics and times remain, please contact us on BSH2018Industry@mci-group.com